Announcing the publication of the 50 Secrets e-book
What is a Frugal Business and Why do I Need One?
You want your business to be successful, right? But you have problems.
- You don’t have enough time to do everything you need to do – and do it right.
- You don’t have enough money to pay the bills. No way to get a loan.
- Your business is getting more complicated and you can’t figure out how to get spending under control.
- You don’t have time to do everything you need to do, and you don’t have money to hire people to help.
50 Secrets for Growing a Successful Frugal Business
gives you a solid framework for developing the habits, principles, and methods to move you toward business success.
You’ll learn how to:
- Save money on business purchases
- Use the KISS principle to keep things simple and to buy simple.
- Start smart, with proven startup tips to get you profitable faster.
- Use frugal habits in managing your finances
- Focus on the essentials, so you don’t spend time and money on non-essentials
- Make better business decisions to save you time and money
- Balance people and productivity and decide when to do it yourself and when to hire others.
- Have an abundance mindset to make business relationships more productive
- Take the straight and narrow path, staying within ethical and legal bounds (a big money- and stress-saving secret).
Having a Frugal Business can help you keep a fierce hold on every part of your business life. It’s more than just pinching pennies; it’s about having a mindset of saving money, working smart, and simplifying.
Start TODAY to make your business life more frugal by learning the Frugal Business Secrets.