Announcing the publication of the “50 Secrets” e-book at online retailers!
What is a Frugal Business and Why do I Need One?
You want your business to be successful, right? But you have problems.
- You don’t have enough time to do everything you need to do – and do it right.
- You don’t have enough money to pay the bills. No way to get a loan.
- Your business is getting more complicated and you can’t figure out how to get spending under control.
- You don’t have time to do everything you need to do, and you don’t have money to hire people to help.
50 Secrets for Growing a Successful Frugal Business
gives you a solid framework for developing the habits, principles, and methods to move you toward business success.
You’ll learn how to:
- Save money on business purchases
- Use the KISS principle to keep things simple and to buy simple.
- Start smart, with proven startup tips to get you profitable faster.
- Use frugal habits in managing your finances
- Focus on the essentials, so you don’t spend time and money on non-essentials
- Make better business decisions to save you time and money
- Balance people and productivity and decide when to do it yourself and when to hire others.
- Have an abundance mindset to make business relationships more productive
- Take the straight and narrow path, staying within ethical and legal bounds (a big money- and stress-saving secret).
Having a Frugal Business can help you keep a fierce hold on every part of your business life. It’s more than just pinching pennies; it’s about having a mindset of saving money, working smart, and simplifying.
Start TODAY to make your business life more frugal by learning the Frugal Business Secrets.
To download your copy, go to my author page at Pronoun.
I would appreciate your comments, and a review I really want to know that you found the book helpful and fun to read.